During your stay at Bellevue Bed and Breakfast, you'll soon discover a wide variety of wonderful things to do in Missouri. Make the most of your time here by enjoying some of your favorite activities. You can tour nearby wineries, browse local antique shops, go hiking and birdwatching in the Trail of Tears State Park, cruise an antique car show, savor a delicious meal, and attend an outdoor concert.
Here are some of our guests' favorite Cape Girardeau activities:
- Curl up with a good book in one of the parlors
- Watch the birds, butterflies, squirrels and bunnies from the idyllic front porch or beautiful back gardens deck
- Stroll to Cape's Historic Downtown (www.oldtowncape.org), a short 1-3 blocks for Shopping, Antiquing, Historic Sites, Murals and Museums
- Entertainment and Nightlife
- Concerts and Live Theatre
- Dining — Everything from Wine Spectator Award fine dining, pizza at the brewery, barbeque, Mediterranean, Italian, you name it!
- Walk to festivals, Tunes at Twilight, Parades, Antique Car Shows, and SEMO University
- Enjoy local ball games and events
- Take a short drive to Trail of Tears State Park (11 miles) and nearby wineries
You are guaranteed to find something wonderful to do!